Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dino Dilio

I studied Make-up and Hairstyling at Complections International in Toronto. I was so lucky to have two of the most talented and recognized make-up artists in the business teaching me the craft. One of those teachers was Dino Dilio. Since I graduated from the program I have worked with Dino on fashion shows, and he has referred me to corporate and personal clients.

I am so excited to now be working as a make-up consultant for his own make-up line. His brushes are so luxe! I really believe in endorsing products that sell themselves. I know that these top of the line products made by this fabulous Canadian entrepreneur will put joy back in the morning ritual of putting on your make-up!

I don't mean to gush, but it's so easy to do when talking about Dino and his new brush line!

No comments: